Senior Living Options
From the moment you enter our property, you’ll see that Southside Gardens is truly unique.
Our well trained staff is here 24-hours a day for your needs. There are pull cords in each apartment for your safety.
At Southside Gardens Independent Community, there is no “buy in fee” so there is no long term financial commitment. In other words, you’re able to manage your own hard earned money and enjoy a wonderful lifestyle.
Southside Gardens Independent community has been in business for over two decades. Southside Gardens has earned a reputation as a “caring” facility. Our tradition of dedication to excellence in retirement living has been carried on through the years.
Our research and experience with senior citizens over the past years has taught us that the addition of an Assisted Living Center would allow us to continue excellent care for our residents in the event they would need additional services which are not provided at our independent living community.
Southside Gardens Assisted Living Center has been added to our Community to provide for individualized needs, to enrich the residents personal lives and to allow for changes in their health as time goes on, thereby focusing on maintaining the resident’s independence.
All Care Plans include the following:
- Director on duty Monday through Friday, and on-call evenings and weekends
- Supervisor on duty
- 24-hour supervision by staff trained in Adult First Aid
- "Phillips on Call" fall detection and assistance pendant
- Cost includes all utilities, except telephone
- Basic Cable
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals daily. Special diets can be accommodated. There is no charge for meal delivery
- Planned Activity and Exercise Program
- Beauty Shop on second floor
- Weekly manicures and polish
- Trash removal three times daily
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments twice a week
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services. There is no charge for extra laundry, as we recognize accidents happen
- Worship services