- Medical diagnosis by your treating physician.
- A pre-assessment evaluation by our staff to determine the level of care needed.
- Medication list completed by your physician.
- Tuberculosis test completed and signed off by your physician.
- If released from a hospital directly to our care, you must submit to SSGAL your discharge paperwork. If home health, or palliative care or hospice care is part of your treatment, please provide us with a record of that information.
- Must have a DNR/DNI copy to provide upon entry.
- Advance directive acknowledgment must be completed.
- A copy of your Power of attorney for medical purposes.
- $1000 nonrefundable deposit.
- All new residents must agree to quarantine for 14 days upon admission as per the order of Louisiana Department of Health. (COVID-19 rules)
- All new residents must agree to have their temperature taken twice daily. (COVID-19 rules)
- SSGAL Personal possessions/property list form must be completed.
- All papers in the admission package must be signed and dated.
Optional: If you are unable to accommodate your loved in the event a Hurricane Evacuation order is issued by the Louisiana Department of Health, we require a $500 fee to paid upon admission so that we (SSGAL) may evacuate your loved one with us.